This is my first post. I am a very Passionate Fan of Villanova Athletics and wanted to provide a FREE voice for the Nova Nation to come to to comment and on their favorite Wildcat teams. There is not much going on in Nova Nation now due to summer break, but as we get closer to Football Season, I will be posting more stories. I will provide game threads for following the games and posting your comments. Enjoy and LETS GO NOVA!!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Welcome
This is my first post. I am a very Passionate Fan of Villanova Athletics and wanted to provide a FREE voice for the Nova Nation to come to to comment and on their favorite Wildcat teams. There is not much going on in Nova Nation now due to summer break, but as we get closer to Football Season, I will be posting more stories. I will provide game threads for following the games and posting your comments. Enjoy and LETS GO NOVA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment